Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yes! Born December 29, 2010, a very handsome Nikon D3100 DSLR shall be named Bruno.

So why Bruno? If you would google the meaning of the name Bruno, google would give you a site about baby names telling you that Bruno means Brown (so this name is applicable for only brown-skinned babies? Haha… Ah, Brown dogs maybe). But my camera isn’t brown and of course not a doggie doggie!!!

So this is what happened: when I bought this camera, I heard the song “Grenade” by Bruno Mars at Ayala. Yeah I’ll catch a Grenade for you Bruno! Haha!

So, that’s why I named this cute little thingy Bruno. Harhar!

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry I just made that up. Hahaha. Actually the real reason is…… IT JUST CAME….

I mean when I looked at my camera, the first name that came into my mind was Bruno. And you know what, I felt like my camera also glowed and sparked at that moment (like when Harry Potter got his wand). I felt like the camera was rejoicing, saying “Yeah freak! You got it right! Bruno is just puhhrfuckly friggin awesome!” hahahaha!

So that’s how Bruno came into my life. Touching life story eh?









My Nikon D3100 DSLR, Bruno.

2 comments:

  1. bring bruno some time geng..
    we'll have bruno time with Ganesha pipz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! I like that! hahaha! Mag model galore jud ang Ganesha team ani. hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete