Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last year, it was my first time to earn my own money. It must have been a shock for me because sadly, after analyzing what I did last year, my money was just wasted in some partying, and beers and karaoke and taxi and most especially with watching movies (like I have watched all major movies: some on IMAX, mostly in 3D) and eating on fancy restaurants.

Well, I have learned my lesson, so I’m gunning for a better and less crappy TO's List this year.

So here they are:

TO DO:

  1. Exercise: jogging and badminton
  2. Eat healthy, stay healthy, live healthy!
  3. Don’t spend on food (buhbye fancy restaurants)
  4. Be a parasite to friends (doin’ this already every snacks… asking for alms...alms…)
  5. No friggin IMAX (except Harry Potter, Transformers, Breaking Dawn and Pirates of the Carribean. Toinks!)
  6. Save for my friggin future (if I have one)
  7. No hubog hubog sessions (buhbye redhorse), just coffee sessions (hello coffee cat!)
  8. Learn the art of Photography (I’ll join Sinulog photocontest next year. Excited for this one.)
  9. Nihongo (huhu how should I improve this skill? I’m a hopeless case.)
  10. Enliven the spirit of geekiness in me.
  11. Be a good person. Lels!
  12. Refrain from backbiting. Lels again!

TO BUY:

  1. MacBook Pro (this is a must this year! I’d kill for this! O_O)
  2. UV Filter, Neutral Density Filter, and Polarizing Filter (for my camera)
  3. Tripod (I have shaky hands don’t know why. Haha)
  4. Telephoto lens (Ambisyoso!)
  5. Nice headset (I love Beats by Dr.Dre headphone but it’s not practical, costs 13K huhuhu)
  6. Egg speaker (because it's handy)
  7. iPad or an Android tab (I’m a gadget freak you know.)
  8. iTouch 4 (I don’t know why I wanna buy this.)
  9. Scooter (I wanna drive mehself to work. A car is just an impossible dream at this moment, so I just opted for this. I think I’d look funny driving a Scooter. Haha.)
  10. Locker for my gadgets.
  11. Am I being realistic?
  12. No you’re not freak!
  13. Oh, my bad! So erase erase…
  14. Erase #9, #8, #7, #6, #5, and #4… (MacBook is a bit expensive already so it would mean “buwad ug ginamos” everyday if I would insist on buying the other things.)

TO GO:

  1. Bantayan Island (I’ll just take a shot of the beautiful sea. No swimming. Sayang ang gluta ug papaya harhar)
  2. Cagayan de Oro – Bukidnon – Camiguin (I smell adventure!)
  3. Bohol again and again and again! (this is a perk you’d hate when you’re from this beautiful place. Still finding convincing alibis for this trip to be cancelled. Harhar >:D)

This year, I have decided to focus on spending my money on gadgets rather than wasting it on partying or getting wild on karaoke or watching movie or eating on fancy restaurants. I want to see where my efforts go and I feel really happy when I see that I have lotsa gadgets.

I guess this year’s still gonna be an exciting one even without the hubog-hubog sessions! That gadget locker’s gonna be full at the end of this year, I promise to myself. :)

Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment