Saturday, February 12, 2011

It was last year when a geek friend introduced the Android technology to me. He was such an avid fan of Android, he influenced me. From that moment, I dreamed of being an Android developer. I read a lot of news and articles about it and it fancied me even more. So out of addiction, I bought my own Android phone: a Samsung Spica. I want to make a powerful application that would bring me to fame someday. haha! (ambitious much)

This year, as a part of my preparation to be Google's Android R (I want to be a part of the Google empire someday and I already named myself: Google's Android R[yan] hahaha), I am requiring myself to develop at least one Android application. Well, at this moment, I'm still super busy I can't find a time to just skim at the Google API. But I have the whole year for this, so developing at least one application is not that impossible.

So, to Google empire:
A powerful Android is in the making...
Be ready for Android R! lol!

2 comments:

  1. nakasugod naka ani geng? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala pa jud... huhuhu... saonz, sa ka busy ba naman nato... huhuhu... but I hope if makaluag2 kay makahimo2 ug mga pang idiot nga applications. wahahaha

    ReplyDelete