Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last February 3, 2011, I received an unexpected gift from a dear friend. I almost burst into tears when I received the gift. (estoryaheee!)

It was a book entitled "The Purpose Driven Life". I don't know why she gave me that book but the story behind this is: someone gave her that particular book and I just asked her if I can borrow it for a while, but then, she bought the thing for me (inutang pa daw anah siya). Haha.
That was just so sweet for a dear friend!

Thank you so much Jeraldy. I really appreciate it! :)


Anyway, The Purpose Driven Life is a #1 New York Times Best Seller devotional book written by Rick Warren.The book offers readers a 40-day personal spiritual journey, and presents what Warren says are God's five purposes for human life on Earth.

So, what on earth am I here for?

Well, I don't know yet! Lels!
I'm still on my third day and so far, it has been a really nice and interesting journey. It makes me ponder some nuggets of truth about living life with a purpose.

So be ready LIFE assigned to a freak named Ryan Valmoria, because you'll be given some purpose to live with ... :)

1 comment:

  1. i also have one before...
    unfortunately a fire last 2007 took it away...
    been reading it...so sad i forgot what i read, hehe!
    sometimes the title of this blog visit me...
    it's heartbreaking to know that after almost 25 years, i still cannot answer that :((

    ReplyDelete