Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is inevitable... :'(
This feeling when you feel like you're living with total strangers in your house...
This feeling of disgust, anger and hatred to those strangers...
The place you used to call home is now a nightmare...
This is just so... sad...

Then, I told myself,
"I can't take this anymore!"
"I have to put an end to this!"

"This can't happen to us!"

"If anyone can do this, why can't I?"


So, I took the courage...
Without any hesitation...
I stood up...
Raised my weapons...
Prepared myself for a bloody battle...
and shouted.....


"Bring them walis tingting and mops in the house baby, 'cause we're gonna make this house a home again! Lol!"


Messy, dirty, stinky, smelly, dusty...
Flying cockroaches... Ants... Flies... Mosquitoes... Lizards... Rats... Insects... Name it... our house has it! But we're not gonna lose our home to these strangers! We'll fight until our last smelly breath! Haha!

I can see a Smokey Mountain of clothes ready for donation. Lol!


All stinky and messed up.



Kuya, on his battle against the dusts.


Make yourselves useful bitches!
Now move your asses quickly and get rid of them clutter! Bwahahaha! >:D



What are you waiting girls? Stop all the chit chats and work your butts off!
Me, Im busy here for the documentation. Lol!



Saying goodbye to my college notes.
They have been lurking in my closet for ages now.


And after the long and exhausting battle...
We won the good fight!
We are all glad to get our home back...
Now, we have again a house to call a home...

Ooopsie! Looks like our slippers and sandals found their home too!


This is what's left of me. Others were donated. Haha!



If all books are arranged beautifully like this, many people will be inspired to read. Haha!


Cuteness as ever!


I forgot to take a shot of the whole house after the cleaning because I was exhausted like hell... I never thought documentation could be very... tiresome. But anyway, I swear to you, it's as clean and good as heaven! Haha!
So what's the lesson of this blog post?
"Never retreat, Never surrender... especially if your enemy is a Stranger"
Wahahahaha! :D

2 comments: