Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm not actually talking about the Korean girl group 2NE1, I'm talking about the AGE. So if you're looking for a friggin' 2NE1 article, I'm sorry baby, this post is not for you. LOL!

Well, my 21st year here on earth?
Hmmmm... Was it even remarkable?
Yeah it was!!!
  • It was the year when I started to live life supporting myself. You know, having a job, earning for myself, and supporting my family. Well, not really supporting, but you know, giving them some extra money. hehe
  • It was the year when I spent most of my weekends on coffee shops, movie theaters, karaoke and disco bars.
  • It was the year when I realized that I'm not good at dancing but I am good at singing. I'm pretty sure I'll have a singing career someday. LOL.
  • It was the year when I tasted the sweetness of failure when I failed JLPT exam. It was indeed sweet.
  • It was the year when I never thought of achieving anything for my career. This sucks!
  • It was the year I learned to speak another language, Japanese.
  • It was the year when I found the perfect persons I can completely be honest with.
  • It was the year when I bought my DSLR and my Android phone.
  • It was the year full of outings: Bantayan, Manila, Leyte, Bohol, Alegria, Toledo, etc.
  • It was the year when almost every Saturday dawn, I went home drunk and vomiting. haha
  • It was the time when I completely overcome my shyness.
  • It was the year when I vanished my competitive personality and just enjoyed life without any competitions.
  • It was the year when I realized what is really happening in the real world. Not all of us are aware of this and I'm not telling you either. Haha.
  • It was the year when I tweeted a crap and suddenly, everybody hates me. LOL. That was really funny and cool!
  • It was the year when I started embracing and loving myself more.
  • It was the year when I've had my first times. Lots of them. haha!
  • It was the year when I've tasted the fruits of my labors for the past 8 years, working my ass off to get good grades.
It was indeed a remarkable 21st year for me.
Now that I'm saying goodbye to sweet 2NE1, I'm getting myself ready for a more challenging, exciting and daring 22nd year here on earth. wahaha!

Well, good luck and God bless to me.

Cheers!

2 comments: