Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today, I'm absent/on sick leave again from the office. This is my second time this week, fourth time this month and nth time this year. I got home at 3AM (again???) and woke up at 9AM but I feel like my head is bangin' and everything is blurry and my eyes - they hurt and my neck is stiff and my back is in pain. I closed my eyes trying to sleep again, hoping that all these pain would just pass. I woke up again at around 12PM and my head is still spinnin' round.

I can really feel that my body is deteriorating. I can feel several major body aches like backache, muscle ache, toothache (yes this is true), stomachache (no breakfast), headache, name it!!! I am really worried about the headache issue because I am suspecting that this one is related to my eyes. Oh no! I don't want to have blurry eyes! I don't want to wear eyeglasses - I look so old wearing those.

I think I just lost 10 years of my lifespan. What a waste! I want to go to Intellicare today for checkup but I feel lazy to do so... No no, I don't feel lazy at all, I am just SCARED that they might find serious illnesses during the check up. huhuhu.

I just want to rest. I feel so stressed...
I want to go on a vacation. I want to take a break...
My body feels like giving up...
I miss my maming...
I can't wait for August 26 to come...
I want to go home to Bohol...
I  miss our Camiguin - Cagayan - Bukidnon adventure... I haven't had enough time reminiscing our adventures there since I'm always bombarded with office tasks.
I want to free my mind from for loops and stored procedures and null pointer exceptions (all technical stuffs).
I want to clean my room...
I want to arrange my files - my nihonggo stuffs...
I want to study Nihonggo...
I want to do movie marathon - watch Harry Potter over and over again...
I want to memorize the lyrics of Super Bass by Nicki Minaj and rap it flawlessly (haha).
I want to catch up with all the TV Series I used to watch - Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries...
I want to play tap tap revenge...
I want to do blog hopping...
I want to cook my favorite foods and eat like there's no tomorrow...
I want to take a shot of beautiful sceneries...
I want to sing my heart out in karaoke...
I want to shout loudly - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


I want my life back.  Please give it back to me... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment