Monday, August 1, 2011

It's already August! What's in store for me this month? Hmmmmm.... Let's see:
  1. Island Hopping  - Scheduled island hopping (Olanggo island, Hilutungan island, Pandanon island) with Ganesha Teammates on August 6 or August 7.
  2. Monster Beats Headphone - Found a gadget store online and ordered Monster Beats Studio and Tour headphones. I am very excited for these little monsters to arrive at my doorstep.
  3. End of suffering - You can compare this one to an IT student finally getting his approval and grade (3.0 wahaha) of his IT Project. Yehey!
  4. Maming and Kuya's birthday - August 25 and 29 respectively. I don't have any plans yet but I think of the possibility of going home to Bohol at August 27 and 28 if my schedule permits.
  5. Tops Cebu - We didn't make it (with Chakaz All Stars) last month. I still don't know if this trip would push through with them (we are adjusting our schedules) but I have other plans with my batch 2010 ASI officemates also.
I think that's it. I would say that this month would come meek after a full blast July. Well, thank God, that would give me a chance to have a great recovery from heavy splurging last month. Hehe. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment