Sunday, October 23, 2011


Last week I felt so happy because of the many treats I got:

  1. Sir Logen and Sir Fritz treated us for lunch at Gilligan's Island, Terraces Ayala Center Cebu. What was funny about this lunch was that we had also our team meeting there to save time. hahaha :D
  2. Lawrence treated us for dinner at Abuhan Pochero because he just had a salary increase. The Pochero was really delicious...Slurp! I will surely go back there to eat more Pochero.
  3. Leo treated us in Songhitz Karaoke Bar because he got his last pay.
  4. Leo treated us again in Abuhan Pochero after the heavy singing and drinking.
  5. Leo treated us again and again in the taxi on our way home.
  6. Free dental cleaning and prophylaxis - thanks to Intellicare. (I ditched this last Saturday because I was too lazy to get up from bed. Boooo! But I always have the luxury of time to avail this so there's no problem. Hehe.)
  7. Free Thai Massage at Grand Royal Spa - thanks to my 54-hour OT last month I was able to avail this massage incentive. (I will use this GC next month.)


As they say, the best things in life are free. Aw! Hahaha! Thanks to the people who treated me last week. May you have many more "treats" to come! Weeeeeeee! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment