Thursday, December 29, 2011

The year 2011 has been a blast of relentless trips and adventures for me. In my travels this year, I spent it with Chakaz All Stars, my highschool classmates, my family and most of them, with my Ganesha teammates.
Join me as I take a glimpse of the beautiful places where these adventures took place:

January

Sinulog, Cebu City
February


Virgin Island, Bantayan Cebu
Sugar Beach, Bantayan Island Cebu

March


Maasin City, Southern Leyte
Damian's Lake, Maasin Southern Leyte
April 

Tambuli Beach Resort, Cebu
May


Chocolate Hills, Carmen Bohol
Tarsier, Loboc Bohol 
Man Made Forest, Bilar Bohol
Panglao Beach, Panglao Bohol
June


Dapitan City
Dakak Beach Resort, Dapitan
Gloria Fantasy Land, Dapitan City
Parola, Liloan Cebu
Family Park, Talamban Cebu
July


Kawasan Falls, Badian Cebu
 Little Boracay, Lambog Badian Cebu
Mt. Hibok Hibok, Camiguin
Katibawasan Falls, Camiguin
Sunken Cemetery, Camiguin
Cagayan de Oro river, Cagayan de Oro
Dahilayan Park, Bukidnon
Pineapple Plantation, Bukidnon
August


Barakuda Beach, Talibon Bohol
September


Tingko Beach, Alcoy Cebu
Dalaguete Spring, Dalaguete Cebu
Tagaytay City
Taal Lake and Taal Volcano, Tagaytay City
Lion's Head, Kennon Road Baguio
View Deck, Baguio City
Fog at Camp John Hay, Baguio City
October


Mangudlong Beach, Camotes Island Cebu
The Ruins, Bacolod City
The Lagoon, Bacolod City
Mambukal Falls, Mambukal Resort Bacolod
Mambukal Resort, Bacolod
Samboan Beach, Cebu
Philippine Military Academy, Baguio City
The Mansion, Baguio City 
Burnham Park, Baguio City
Mall of Asia, Manila

Manila Baywalk, Manila
November


Bounty Beach, Malapascua Island Cebu
Malapascua Island, Cebu
Davao International Airport, Davao City
Abreeza Mall, Davao City
Downtown Area, Tagum City
December


Beverly View, Beverly Hills Cebu
Blessed Trinity Cathedral, Talibon Bohol

Woah that was so mad! I mean, looking back at the pictures, I still can't believe that I went to those places in just a span of one year. That's really cool and awesome!

Well now, am I ready to conquer the world next year? Maybe NOT. Besides, I still have to go to Palawan and Boracay, and then after, I think that's the time to conquer the world. :)

This year has been an overwhelming one!
Thanks to the overtime pay for financing my travels and making all of these possible.
Thanks to my credit card for booking all my flights.
Thanks Cebu Pacific Airlines and Air Philippines for the promo fares.
Thanks to my travel buddy, Bruno for capturing all the precious moments.
Thanks to the people that I have shared these precious memories with.
Thanks to my maming for avidly investigating my secret trips and for scolding me after finding out that I went to a certain place and didn't ask permission. hehe.
Above all, a million thanks to God for giving me the opportunity to experience these exciting adventures and for keeping me safe everytime I travel.

Let's bring it on again next year guys! :)

4 comments:

  1. MYGAD!! this is freaking amazing blog! i cant wait for your next post.. MWUAH.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful. Thanks for blogging it! Hope to hear from you soon. :D :)))

    ReplyDelete